External Metal Weather Board Lookalike.
New steel external wall cladding weatherboard lookalike exclusive to Mordek. A cladding substitute for HardiPlank, weatherboard, timber and corrugated iron made with Colorbond steel.
- Quick and easy to install – reduces construction time and keeps labour costs to a minimum
- Cut to length – no waste
- Seemless – stylish finish
- Extremely strong – lightweight and long lasting
- Low maintenance – an occasional wash down to keep MorClad looking great
- Durable – corrosion, rot and termite resistant
- Fire proof and water proof – peace of mind
- Full range of Colorbond colours – choose the look you want. No need to paint
- Thermal efficiency with year round comfort – reduces your energy costs
- Foam infill
MorClad wall cladding building specifications
Wall Cladding Material: 0.42 BMT high tensile Colorbond steel
Sheet Coverage: 780mm (coverage = 6 traditional weatherboards)
- Steel up to 3mm thick
- M5–16 x 25 Metal tek designer head
- Timber hardwood and softwood
- 10–12 fastener x 25 Head type 17
- Wall cladding only.
- Not to be used for roofing
- Estimate 7 x fasteners per m squared
Thermal break insulation between baton and wall cladding.
Available in all Colorbond colours. Made for Australian conditions.